Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Saturday, 27 August 2016

Stamp Set for the Month of August

I wasn't going to get it!
But then, upon browsing Pinterest, I was pleasantly surprised by the number of cards that have been made for different occasions.
What am I talking about? Thoughtful Branches, item #144328.


It's available as a bundle for $66.50 which seems expensive but you get 23 stamps and 9 dies in the set. And the best justification for spending that amount is that this bundle can be used year round. I saw cards for spring, summer, fall and Christmas. I could have sent you to Pinterest but I made some of my own cards to share with you.

Here are a couple I made after taking a couple of photos of my hydrangeas.


My next door neighbour has an apple tree, so I made this one:


Since fall is just around the corner, I used the colours Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Old Olive for this card:


Oh and then there is Christmas:



If you are interested in picking up this set I will be placing an order at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment